Trusted Contributor

I have Sea of Love ~ love it ~ 

Anyone try the new Pop of Sun scent ?

Wondering how sweet or fruity  it is .

Never smelled Summer Grace ~ can anyone  give me what that one is like .

With AD do you thik we will be able to switch scents with each delivery ~ I didnt see that mentioned .

Respected Contributor

I have sea of love, it's just ok for me but you also asked about Summer Grace. It's one of my most favorite Philosophy fragrances. It's been gone for over a year and since it's back I ordered it this morning.

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I have sea of love, it's just ok for me but you also asked about Summer Grace. It's one of my most favorite Philosophy fragrances. It's been gone for over a year and since it's back I ordered it this morning.

What does Summer Grace smell like ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV Scents and AD

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGal Scents are so personal and smell different on everyone it is really difficult to recommend one. Many people state that philosophy scents are weak and do not last and that is not true for me. 

I love Sea of Love. It smells clean and fresh, not too floral, and last all day on me. 

While the described "notes" in Summer Grace sounded like something I would love, it did not smell good on me and was very strong. I ordered it when it was introduced many years ago and wound up giving it to my SIL as I could not wear it.

I smelled the sample of Pop of Sun that was included in the last TSV and I liked it, but I am going to wait until I can try it at Ulta before I decide if I want it. I ordered the Saturday TSV in Sea of Love on auto delivery and since you can change scents, if I decide that I like Pop of Sun when I try it I will switch to it in the dext A/D shipment. 

Wish I could help you with scent descriptions.