Contributor

It appears that there will be a Philosophy TSV on Monday, July 27.  Does anyone have any idea of what it might be? 

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV July 27

[ Edited ]

@CathyinCA  No information yet. I asked Heidi Guest on her facebook page and she said she would share hints in a couple of days. 

Keep checking here in the "today's special value and deals" tab. QVC may post the TSV a couple of days early. I am guessing this one might be skin care or fragrance since the last TSV was shower gels. 

Contributor

Re: TSV July 27

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@CathyinCA  No information yet. I asked Heidi Guest on her facebook page and she said she would share hints in a couple of days. 

Keep checking here in the "today's special value and deals" tab. QVC may post the TSV a couple of days early. I am guessing this one might be skin care or fragrance since the last TSV was shower gels. 

@FlyersGirl, thanks so much.  I think you're right, it will be skin care or possibly fragrance since it's Christmas in July. 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@FlyersGirl 

Keep us posted!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

My guess is skincare...maybe the new purity and some other items.

Occasional Contributor
She gave a clue ~ its a 4 piece set with the new purity in it ~ and 3 other items ~ prob will give more clues the next few days ~
Frequent Contributor

It's already up and it's nothing but cleanser.

A390914

Trusted Contributor

Very disappointing. 4 bottles of new Purity. I was hoping for a variety of skincare items.

Respected Contributor

I will pass. Won't be trying it until the reviews come in.

Frequent Contributor

I'll be passing also. The change a number of years ago to the Exfoliating Wash ruined (in my opinion) a perfect product. I fear the same here, and I've used Philosophy just about from the beginning, 24 years ago. For what it's worth, I also really miss the original Hope in a Bottle.