Respected Contributor

Re: TJ Maxx - new Philosophy finds!

I found Orange Cocoa and Cream (which is supposed to be a QVC exclusive) and Lemon Custard....completely sealed for 14.99 each at Marshall's.

Happy, I am..................Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I found Orange Cocoa and Cream (which is supposed to be a QVC exclusive) and Lemon Custard....completely sealed for 14.99 each at Marshall's.

Happy, I am..................Smiley Very Happy

I also found the Lemon Custard at Marshall's for that price and size.  I was so happy I bought one for me and one for a gift.  I would love to find the  Orange Cocoa and cream too.   (my purchase was about 6 weeks ago or so and haven't seen any Philosophy there since.)

Honored Contributor

Our TJ Maxx and Marshalls do not have Philosophy that I have ever seen. I would love to get a deal on this brand because I buy so much of it from the Q. I love the lip shines and would like to get those on sale somewhere. I just bought a lot of it for gifts from the Q.

Honored Contributor

Today I saw a few bottles at Ross.  I think all were Raspberries n Cream in various sizes.   Don't think I have ever seen Philosophy at local Ross store.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Today I saw a few bottles at Ross.  I think all were Raspberries n Cream in various sizes.   Don't think I have ever seen Philosophy at local Ross store.

My Ross usually has a little Philosophy --  but Marshalls and Nordstrom Rach usually have more.  It's hit and miss at all of them though.