Super Contributor

TJ Maxx - new Philosophy finds!

Went to TJ Maxx this week and found a wonderful selection of Philosophy products!   Here is what I saw:

16oz Shower gels in Falling in Love, Unconditional Love, Apricots and Cream, Cabana Girl, Beach Party ($11.99 each)

16oz Olive Oil Scrub in Falling in Love, Unconditional Love ($11.99 each)

8oz Shower gels in Falling in Love ($7.99) and Apricots and Cream ($4.99)

12oz tub Salt Scrub in Living Grace ($9.99)

1oz Whipped Body Creme in Falling in Love ($1.99)

I got the Cabana Girl and Beach Party since I missed them when they showed up on QVC a few weeks ago.   I also got the Living Grace scrub (what a deal for the 12oz tub!) and some of the Falling in Love items.

Has anyone else seen anything neat (not just Philosophy) at their TJ Maxx lately?   I did come across some wonderful thick, soft towels last month, and I'm thrilled with the quality, especially how well they do after washing and drying.   I still can't get over the low prices for the towels ... I sure was fortunate!

Valued Contributor

Re: TJ Maxx - new Philosophy finds!

Thanks for letting us know. I will definately have to check TJ Maxx out. If I find any, what a great way to try new scents and save some money. Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

My problem with TJ Maxx and Home Goods is I go in for a single item and walk out with extras.  It does pay to plan early and  go in with your gift list.  I can find gifts for all my family members.  Items for every interest and not just fashion.  I have found gifts for house warmings and showers.  And for my house too.

Respected Contributor

Love me some TJ Maxx!  Just a fun place to shop - you never know what you'll find!

Esteemed Contributor

TJ Maxx and Marshall's often have a good selection of Philosophy products.  Great places to shop for a variety of items.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most of our TJM Philosophy products have had the seal broken and been "sniffed" by customers, putting me off completely to buying them.  I'd rather pay full price for sanitary ones than pay less and have them already opened and held up to people's noses or tried out on their skin (body lotions/creams).  Ewwwww.

Contributor

Great score at the TJ Maxx in Pa this week.  I found the 32 oz Sunshine Grace and Sea of Love emulsions for $19.99 while visiting family.  I have looked at many stores in Va for the past few months for Sunshine Grace.  I will do a BJ's run this weekend since I am back home and try again.

Honored Contributor

I bought two sealed 32 ounce Orange Pineapple Smoothies, and two 32 sealed Vanilla Coconut 3 in 1's recently. 

Very enjoyable. The TJ Maxx here is very well kept. 

Respected Contributor

Was just in Marshall's and spotted 32oz Cinnamon Buns, Lemon Custard, Orange Cocoa & Cream, Orange Pineapple Smoothie and one of the Graces (not Amazing Grace) I think.  I'm hoping to find some 6oz or 8oz's and if anyone sees Rainbow Sherbet Shower Gel I'd be interested!  Sometimes Nordstrom Rack has the 6oz bottles but I haven't seen much Philosophy there lately.

Super Contributor

Wow, Congratulations on the great finds, @mermaid at the shore, @Tissyanne and @sueinsf !!!    I think I will have to head back again this weekend to see if I can find any more new goodies Smiley Very Happy