Contributor

Summer Grace is being Retired!!!!

Just letting people know Mari Lyn posted on her facebook page in reply to someone asking if Summer Grace would be returning this year and she said its being retired. The Q has the 32 oz. of the olive oil and emulsion in a duo left with an A-D for a second shippment in 4 months. with 4 easy pays today. She didn't mention anything about Falling in Love Summer but I bet its being retired too seeing as it came out exactly when Summer Grace did.

Anyone know if Peaceful Harmony will ever be expanded into super sizes? No one ever talks about it. I just know its a Q exclusive.

Honored Contributor

Re: Summer Grace is being Retired!!!!

I noticed yesterday that Nordstrom had Pure Grace Summer available.  Is that what you are talking about?

Contributor

CORRECTION!!! Someone else asked Mari Lyn about Summer Grace and she CORRECTED herself saying auto correct messed up what she wrote. She said it was supposed to say return not retire. She said it IS COMING Back!

Trusted Contributor

Whew! I was about to cry big, salty tears if Summer Grace was retired. It's my all time, all season, favorite fragrance. I hope Sunshine Grace returns also. I've been waiting and watching for the three piece set with the fragrance to return.
Thanks for posting, good to know that SG is returning.
Honored Contributor

Summer Grace is a very good scent. Smiley Happy