Regular Contributor

Spiced Gingerbread cookie versus Gingerbread Man

I received a set for Christmas that had spiced gingerbread cookie shower gel in it. I have never tried the gingerbread man scent before and was wondering if they are close to the same scent because I was considering ordering the gingerbread man fragrance if they are close. Thanks in advance!

Lori

Valued Contributor

Re: Spiced Gingerbread cookie versus Gingerbread Man

Hi @Lori64, I have tried both gels and they are nothing alike. The spiced gingerbread cookie smells like your kitchen when baking a batch of gingerbread cookies, lol. It’s wonderful! The gingerbread man is a light fragrance, almost like the scent of ginger ale.  It is also wonderful.  But I adore the spiced cookie, it is getting harder and harder to find. (I received the same gift scent and was so happy to see it was in there, lol.). Hope this helps.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to reply!!!

Trusted Contributor

I was on my way to reply but it was already stated perfectly by . I agree. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If you have ever had Vernors gingerale...that is Gingerbread Man. Not regular gingerale, though.

Trusted Contributor

Between gingerbread man and snow angel ~ wondering which is more of a cold weather scent ~ I hear people saying they use both year round (which I plan ) But which is more of a nov to feb scent ?

Honored Contributor

I received a mini set of Gingerbread Man cologne and spray for Christmas.  I loved it!  Base on the name, I thought it was going to be spicy and that I'd smell like cookies but that wasn't the scent at all.  I can't explain it but Gingerbread Man is just a lovely scent.  I liked it so much that I kept checking for a large set here and on Philosophy.com and I got lucky after a few weeks, it showed up on clearance and I snatched.  It will last me until I change to a spring scent.