Trusted Contributor

Ok, now I am happy. This is a shower gel that I really want. (found at Ulta). QVC, come on, get this one in a supersize please.

Honored Contributor

I don't think my paramour would appreciate me smelling like egg nog.  Beer-yes, egg nog-no.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac

Ah, yes, just what we need. A beer inspired shower gel.

Maybe they could do a play on the old Heineken "grab a heiney" promotions. Maybe 'shower with your heiney"? Or "Clean Heiney"?

Or budwiser - "this suds for you"

Miller - "It's shower time"

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Well, looks like I need to make a trip to Ulta because this sounds like something I would love. Thanks for the heads up. 😊

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Ah, yes, just what we need. A beer inspired shower gel.

Maybe they could do a play on the old Heineken "grab a heiney" promotions. Maybe 'shower with your heiney"? Or "Clean Heiney"?

Or budwiser - "this suds for you"

Miller - "It's shower time"

haha.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl

Have you used this one yet?  Wondering how you like it ...

Super Contributor
I ordered it thinking it would have the same Eggnog scent it had always had, just labeled under a slightly different name.

I received it today, but it's not going to work for me. I can't smell ANY eggnog scent, just a strong musky based perfume scent, and that is not the type of scent that I happen to like :-( I would be curious to hear what other people think of this new Eggnog scent ... perhaps I got a dud ;-)
But at least I have Gingerbread Man and Cinnamon Chai Latte to enjoy for the season :-)

The Cinnamon Chai Latte smells exactly like Philosophy's Snickerdoodle scent from years ago, which was one of my favorites back in the day!

Trusted Contributor

@cal-gal wrote:
I ordered it thinking it would have the same Eggnog scent it had always had, just labeled under a slightly different name.

I received it today, but it's not going to work for me. I can't smell ANY eggnog scent, just a strong musky based perfume scent, and that is not the type of scent that I happen to like :-( I would be curious to hear what other people think of this new Eggnog scent ... perhaps I got a dud ;-)
But at least I have Gingerbread Man and Cinnamon Chai Latte to enjoy for the season :-)

The Cinnamon Chai Latte smells exactly like Philosophy's Snickerdoodle scent from years ago, which was one of my favorites back in the day!

Thank you for the review @cal-gal. I also thought it would be similar to the old Eggnog so you saved me some money. Very disappointing to me since Cody bought Philosophy. Too many smell like perfume now and I miss the old foodie holiday scents.

Honored Contributor

Never fear--with the food scents you don't smell like the food all day.  The scents are wonderful in the shower, but after you rinse off you do not retain the scent.      I loved the old Egg Nog and Cinnamon Buns.   Sounds like a lot of the new scents are just renamed with a slight change (and not for the better).