Trusted Contributor

What are your thoughts about the scent Snow Man?? I do understand its a personal taste (everyone is different), however I'm still curious. 

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe   Love it love  it love it love it love it LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I just LOVE IT?!!!!

In my house, Gingerbread Man is #1 with the menfolk (there are 5). Snowman is #1 with me, #2 for them. Where as Gingerbread Man smells like ginger ale, Snowman smells like Sprite with a twist of lemon added; soft, sparkly, fresh (like snow!), clean and cozy. It is NOT floral, it is NOT sickening sweet, it is NOT a foodie smell. It appeals to men, women and children. What's interesting is that males seems to love Gingerbread Man and females Snowman when offered the sniff test, lol. 

I keep asking for a spray cologne because this would make the BEST summertime scent: fresh, clean, not cloying, a touch of lemon and sparkly.

HTH!!! : )

Trusted Contributor

thank you so much!!

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
It was always my favorite until they changed the packaging. Use to come in a clear bottle and I liked looking at the opal colors then they went generic with the white plastic bottles. Scent is still okay but prefer coconut icing that I have been buying at a local CVS recently.
Occasional Contributor

I absolutely love Snow Man!! It smells so fresh and clean. It definitley has a lemony-citrus scent to it, but also has an effervescence to it. i have it in the glazed body souffle, and I love to put it on before bedtime. I really wish they would make this in a spray fragrance.

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
It was always my favorite until they changed the packaging. Use to come in a clear bottle and I liked looking at the opal colors then they went generic with the white plastic bottles. Scent is still okay but prefer coconut icing that I have been buying at a local CVS recently.

@Kindaglitzy , 

Are you buying Philosophy at CVS?

Honored Contributor

Anyone in the family would like Snowman. It's got a fresh, zesty scent. I love it.

Trusted Contributor

I just received Snowman.....Love it.  thanks so muc.

FYI....If you have a Walgreens, they have Philosophy.