Honored Contributor

I just purchased it.  Is it a keeper or should I rush back & cancel my order?  Snow Angel users - let me hear from you!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Re: Snow Angel - YAY OR NAY?

I have found with some Philo fragrances I need to try them on......some things smell better on others.....My sis can wear Falling in Love ...I cannot...it takes an odd note on me

Respected Contributor

It's perfumey IMO. 
I am holding a tub of the body lotion right now.  I buy a 2 pack of Snowman and Snow Angel and give away the S.A.  It's not for me.  I love Snowman that much.

If you lived by me, I would give you 2 tubs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scatcat 

Thanks for the quick feedback.  I do ❤️ perfumey so it sounds like Snow Angel is for me!

Edited to add...I should have specified I am talking only about the shower gel.  I don't use Philosophy's body lotions/creams, etc.  I only use WEN body treatment,

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

A little too sweet for my taste.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Frequent Contributor

NAY.  I purchased two and returned both, fot me the fragrance is very vague.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I LOVE Snow Man and Gingerbread Man. I thought this would be along the same line scent wise: crisp, sparkling, clean and fresh with a zest of something to it. It was NOT. I found it sickening cloying. No one in the house liked it so I gave it away (return shipping was too much as I didn't have a box (would have had to buy one plus packing stuff). Yeah, it's not a fresh scent at all. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - I ordered the 32 oz. size of Snow Angel for my 3 sisters-law after asking advice here. I should have ordered one for myself! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife  A big NAY. It smells very generic to me. I now buy Vitabath products when they are on sale. I buy the gallon size "Original" (lovely herbal, forest-y) or the Spa and they last forever. And the ingredients seem to be superior to Philosophy.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the feedback.  I ordered it; I love the way the scent is described, so I'm all in!  It's only $27.50 with free shipping, so even if I don't like it as much as others currently in my shower, I can use it as a hand wash at my kitchen sink.