Trusted Contributor

Re: Shower Gels Back from the Vault

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne @aubnwa01 @San Antonio Gal @Chi-town girl Heidi said on Facebook that they TSV and the shower gels should be listed tomorrow (Wednesday 4/13)

@Tissyanne I had that same Halloween set! I would also love a return of Candy Corn and Caramel Candy Corn too. i miss those cute sets they did at Halloween. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thank you for the notice @FlyersGirl.

Is there a new/upcoming TSV?

@Chi-town girl ,

All day Saturday will be Philosophy shows on QVC. The TSV is Philosophy. 

@Tissyanne  - I hope there is a set of the small bottles! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

The TSV is up and available on A/D. Choices are Pop Of Sun, Sea of Love and Summer Grace. 

I ordered on A/D the Sea of Love set, which Heidi has mentioned is very limited. I may change the A/D to get a set of Pop of Sun next round. 

If you order, I hope you enjoy!

A516497

philosophy supersize 3pc summer fragrance Auto-Delivery

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

The TSV is up and available on A/D. Choices are Pop Of Sun, Sea of Love and Summer Grace. 

I ordered on A/D the Sea of Love set, which Heidi has mentioned is very limited. I may change the A/D to get a set of Pop of Sun next round. 

A516497

@FlyersGirl - I'm not interested in the TSV fragrance item, but hope you love it.

Please post updates about the shower gels. TY

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING POP OF SUN FOR ME AND PLAN ON GETTING THE BELGIUM WAFFLES IN THE 32 OZ SHOWER GEL.  HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR HUBBY AND MYSELF.  HE WILL LOVE IT!

HAPPY SHOPPING ALL!!!

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl Thank you for the good news!!! Enjoy everyone!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl  -  I don't see anything new posted except the TSV. Will check in again later tonight 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

A516497

92FB3ADE-E169-4D13-A97C-E8FB391EE1C3.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yea, maybe they are waiting to post the shower gels until tomorrow. Special/one day only pricng? I hope they are a great deal. I do know that they will offer the back from the vault scents as sets of 2 (2 Red licorice or 2 cafe au lait etc) which I wish that they would not do. If it has to be  set of 2 I wish it would be 2 different scents. As for the set of small bottles, Heidi mentioned that there would be a set (she specifically mentioned that raspberries and cream would be included) but I have no idea about how many or pricing etc. I guess we will find out soon.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl Yea, maybe they are waiting to post the shower gels until tomorrow. Special/one day only pricng? I hope they are a great deal. I do know that they will offer the back from the vault scents as sets of 2 (2 Red licorice or 2 cafe au lait etc) which I wish that they would not do. If it has to be  set of 2 I wish it would be 2 different scents. As for the set of small bottles, Heidi mentioned that there would be a set (she specifically mentioned that raspberries and cream would be included) but I have no idea about how many or pricing etc. I guess we will find out soon.

@FlyersGirl - thanks for the update. I'm sure they want to sell 32 ounce duos of the vault scents to maximize sales $$$$$$ and it will 'force' some to buy multiple sets to secure their favorite scents, uggh! I like your suggestion of at least making it a duo of 2 different scents

They will load most if not all the new show items after midnight and I will be up doing some prep for our Easter brunch. Will check in later - happy to post the photos

🐣🐑🌷