Honored Contributor

I don’t like super sized versions of any of my beauty products. Storage space is an issue, as well as the chance the product won’t be fresh before I use it all up. 

Honored Contributor

I myself don't care for Mega sizes anything.  I get bored with them.  I like variety and trying something new.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
I don't want or need mega sizes of beauty products. I like to change up, and these also take up to much space.
Honored Contributor

I use a different shower gel every day so I don't like the mega sizes.  They last forever and I not only get tired of them, I worry they will go bad before I use them.  I also rotate mine by season.  I use mostly Philosophy, then Perlier and Korres.   I also feel the mega sizes are diluted as they don't seem to have the same scent.  

Trusted Contributor

I believe with the mega sizes even if you don't use all the shower gel they are still a great value ~ I use the shower gel as hand soap in the kitchen and bathrooms ~ just find a cute soap dispensor .   I also do not use the shower gel l as shampoo, only as body soap . What would be nice ( but will never happen) if they offerd 2 16 oz differnt scents instead of one 32 oz.