Trusted Contributor

ok, I love philosophy and typically don't complain or have any negativity about the products. But thiis is just too much. A 6 OUNCE EDT????? I am ok with the 4 ounce sizes but 6 ounces just seems too much to me. JMHO.A350529

philosophy mega-size 64oz amazing grace shower gel & 6oz edt - A350529

Respected Contributor

April Fool?

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl   totally agree.  it's so they can charge more. it's for the girls who like to spray the room and walk through it.  

takes me forever to get through a bottle of spray. lots to rotate thru.

Honored Contributor

The shower gel is 64 oz., so I guess they figured the EDT had to be bigger too.

And it’s only amazing grace, no other fragrances.

Honored Contributor

It's called mega size for a reason.  I bought the 4oz of Amazing Grace in March and that was whole lot of product but since if was meant to be my Spring scent and I wear it every day; I'd have bought the 6oz spray if it was availale separately at the time.  As my spring scent, I want it to carry me through June.

Trusted Contributor

On the positive side - you could buy once and be stocked up for years with one purchase.

This is why I don't order the Philosophy super sizes any more.  64oz is waaay too much shower gel for me.  I have a 32 oz Snow Angel that I only use in the Winter.  After 2 winters it is still not all gone but I will likely part with what is left.  I also have 2 4 oz fragrances that have barely a dent after 3 years.

I'm curious how much people are using everyday to actually go through these large sizes?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I forget how I got it, but I have one of those huge sprays in the Falling in Love scent.  I think it's so diluted that you need to spray more on anyway, but the problem I have with it is that it takes two hands for me to hold and spray it.  My hand isn't big enough to wrap around the bottle while pumping the spray!  Cat Frustrated

@FlyersGirl 

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I find the 2 oz is the easiest to use. The  4 oz bottle is just too big for my hand to spray comfortable. 6 oz...no way

Respected Contributor

I have never purchased a 64 oz shower gel but have 3 -32 oz in my rotation. Gingerbread Man, Basil Cucumber Cooler and Summer Grace. I prefer the 16 oz size but like theses three enough to order the larger size.

I have been working my way through the 32 oz Purity and Microdelivery duo and when they are through I think I will switch to a 16 oz and add a pump.

Frequent Contributor
I really wish that Philosophy would go back to specials in the smaller sizes. It would allow me to purchase more than one scent or to try some things. I am the only female in the house of men and it takes me a long time to go through 32 ounces of shower gel and 4 ounces of spray.