Occasional Contributor

Could someone post the ingredients for the 32 oz Super Size Senorita Margarita Shower Gel Item # A300822 ?   I am finding out that Philosophy has different formulas for their shower gels and having sensitive skin, I need to know the ingredients before making a purchase. TIA

Honored Contributor

I have one in the shower and could take a photos for you, I horribly allergic skin and I find this very gentle 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The smell is enticing so I hope you will be able to use it.

Occasional Contributor

I have looked at the ingredient list for the Senorita Margarita on the Philosphy website and also on the Ulta website and the ingredient list is totally different. So that is why I was looking for someone that actually has the QVC 32 oz bottle so that I would know for certain since it is too costly to return.  

Occasional Contributor

I can't use the formula that has the Tea Lauryl Sulfate as the second ingredient, it is very drying and causes me grief.  I use the formula that has the Aloe and Sunflower seed oil as the 9th and 10th ingredients on the deck, my skin prefers that formula since it is the most hydrating.  I am able to use Cabana Girl, Vanilla Coconut, Orange Pineapple Smoothie with no issues and wanted to try the Senorita Margarita.  I share the shower gel with my husband so it is also important to have a unisex scent.  We prefer the 32 oz for the pump and usually use up one bottle per 2 months.  

Honored Contributor

This is my all time favorite scent. It's in my bathroom, my son's, my litchen and the guest bath,

The smell is fantastic!

Over the years, some Philosophy products have gone downhill - but not Senorita Margarita!