Honored Contributor

At TJ Maxx today!  2 16-oz. bottles.  I've always seen Philosophy shower gels at TJ Maxx, but never my favorite scents.  I'm so thrilled!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

@SurferWife! Nice find!

I too scored philosophy's red fishy's a few months ago!! Also at TJ max...and Marshall. Once I found three I went on a hunt and found more at Marshall, love the smell, not re-selling these hard to find items. They smell sooo good. I ended up with 7 bottles....of course good price...lol.......

Honored Contributor

@Faceplacegirl 

Nice score!  Now, if I could only score some 16 oz. pumps that would be the icing on the cake!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I was thrilled when I found Summer Grace 3 in 1 at Ross during the summer.  That is my favorite Philosophy scent.  Glad it was brought out of the vault this year.  Funny how they never have the pump with the 32 ounce bottle.  For some reason I have a stockpile of them because my boys had me on auto delivery for Purity for many years. 

Regular Contributor

yeah its hit or miss, two of my 32 oz red fishy bottles had the pumps taped around them, so I'm re-using  pumps.....