Honored Contributor

Saltwater Taffy - Yay or Nay?

Anyone try this scent?  If so, please share your thoughts?  Does it smell like strawberry?  Subtle or overpowering?  Please let me know ASAP while free shipping is on.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Saltwater Taffy - Yay or Nay?

@SurferWife wrote:

Anyone try this scent?  If so, please share your thoughts?  Does it smell like strawberry?  Subtle or overpowering?  Please let me know ASAP while free shipping is on.

SurferWife:  I love this scent.  They had this several years ago in three different scents and the Strawberry was my favorite.  To me it smells exactly like saltwater taffy.  I ordered this also, hope they did not change the scent as it was delicious.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals 

Thanks!  I'm going to have to order it, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@lovesallanimals   Does it smell like strawberry and cream?  They don't really ever give a good description of it. 

Honored Contributor

Wish some of these scents would linger!

Contributor

I love it!! I ordered more. I wish there was a lotion to match as it's so summer-like.