Valued Contributor
I so wish philosophy would offer the 12oz salt scrubs on their own. OK with a set of two scrubs, but NO shower gel, lotion or fragrance pairing. Love all the grace scents in a salt scrub, and would be in heaven with gingerbread man salt scrubs.
Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:
I so wish philosophy would offer the 12oz salt scrubs on their own. OK with a set of two scrubs, but NO shower gel, lotion or fragrance pairing. Love all the grace scents in a salt scrub, and would be in heaven with gingerbread man salt scrubs.

@lynne6was7 ,

I feel sure that a duo will be coming. I don't imagine they would make the salt scrubs just for this TSV. 

They had a maple pecan scrub a few years ago, and it was heavenly.  I wonder why they don't offer these scrubs anymore? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Salt scrubs

[ Edited ]

I remember years ago ( about 15 yrs.) all the Phil scrubs were salt (not sugar), but I think it was drying and harsh, that's why they went away.... What has changed?? 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I remember years ago ( about 15 yrs.) all the Phil scrubs were salt (not sugar), but I think it was drying and harsh, that's why they went away.... What has changed?? 

@Skyegirl21 ,

They are saying that the formula has changed, and now has moisturizers. 

Respected Contributor
Thanks Tissyanne. I might try it, but don’t want giant sizes of everything- Best wishes!
Valued Contributor
Philosophy scrubs were always salt based, not sugar. I've never found them to be harsh, nor greasy, like the other brand of sugar scrubs QVC offers. Philosophy salt scrubs are perfect, exfoliating and leaving skin soft, moisturized and lightly fragranced. I hope they didn't change the formula.
I stand in the tub and apply to dry skin from toes to neck. Gently rub and then fill the tub to rinse. Soaking leaves skin silky but the tub is not slippery.
Respected Contributor

I remember the Gingerbread Man Salt Scrub from a few years back...don't know if it's been offered since. The smell of that was amazing!

Honored Contributor

There was also a Candy Cane scrub at one time and smelled so good. I thought I may be able to find it after I used mine up but it was never offered again. That was truly a winner. I wish they'd start offering some more.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 

I loved the Candy Cane scrub too! One of my other favorites (really going back in time) was the Empowermint set that included the shower gel, hand cream, body butter, hand wash and salt scrub. Another "minty" scent that was perfect for a scrub.