Occasional Contributor

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make SNOW ANGEL available thru the winter months for those of us that LOVE this wonderful scent.  Please make it in the 64 oz size and make the body souffle and body lotion in larger sizes, too.  Other very favorites of mine are Sweet Vanilla Fig and Cinnamon Buns plus I have SO many other scents I use but, SNOW ANGEL is a wonderful scent and needs to be available more during the winter months.  I stocked up on Snow Angel when it was available during "Christmas in July" but, those of us that adore this beautiful scent want it available more, PLEASE.  ?????

Esteemed Contributor

I love Snow Angel, too. It's one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of Snowman.

Occasional Contributor

I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCENT AND HOPE PHILOSOPHY WILL PUT IT IN THE LINE ALL WINTER LONG AND NOT JUST FOR ALIMITED TIME,  IT SMELLS SO GOOD!

Valued Contributor

@Herbie Husker wrote:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make SNOW ANGEL available thru the winter months for those of us that LOVE this wonderful scent.  Please make it in the 64 oz size and make the body souffle and body lotion in larger sizes, too.  Other very favorites of mine are Sweet Vanilla Fig and Cinnamon Buns plus I have SO many other scents I use but, SNOW ANGEL is a wonderful scent and needs to be available more during the winter months.  I stocked up on Snow Angel when it was available during "Christmas in July" but, those of us that adore this beautiful scent want it available more, PLEASE.  ?????

'It's featured now A-288362. A 32oz size for $24 and Free Shipping. GREAT deal!!!  Enjoy.