Honored Contributor

Question for Philosophy Girls

Can you tell me if there is a body gel/wash that smells like lavender? It's hard to know what the scents are like, and our Ulta and Sephora have a very limited selection. TIA!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for Philosophy Girls

@beach-mom   I've had many of the fragrances, but I can't say any of them smell like lavender to me.  I will say that I've always liked every one I've ever tried.  I still use many of them, trading them off depending on my mood.  If you want the softest scent, I'd say maybe Pure Grace, which literally smells like soap and water.  My favorites are Falling in Love and Unconditional Love, which is a bit stronger.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Can you tell me if there is a body gel/wash that smells like lavender? It's hard to know what the scents are like, and our Ulta and Sephora have a very limited selection. TIA!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom   My SIL loves lavender and I have purchased the shower gel in the L'Occitane brand for her.  I don't think any of the Philosophy gels come in that fragrance. 
I highly recommend the L'Occitane...  A362914.   

Respected Contributor

Nothing with lavender that I am aware of. Most of their scents are blends...and I cannot recall lavender. Bath and Body Works has it in their aromatherapy collections.