Question about Philosophy Snow Angel

Are we going to be able to get 32oz Snow Angel this year? I look forward to getting it every year.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about Philosophy Snow Angel

@Tillie60 a couple weeks ago they had it with three other 32oz. (Cinnamon Buns, Gingerbread Man, & Vanilla Fig) but the set sold out. 

Honored Contributor

@Tillie60, they said today on Facebook that there would be new configurations after Thanksgiving. Stay tuned is what was said.
Super Contributor

There's a new set today with the 32oz shower gel and two body lotions.  Item #A288702 for $39.24.  There are several different choices and the Snow Angel is very limited.

Honored Contributor

I've never tried Snow Angel, what is the fragrance like? I picked up a gift set today at TJ Maxx for $20, don't want to open it because the box is sealed.

It's a gift for 66 year old woman, gave her Pure Grace last year and she seemed to like it. I think she prefers clean, more subtle scents. I'm tempted to get one for myself, inexpensive way to try Snow Angel.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Go To A TJ Max or Homegoods. There are loads of them individually and with a set.

Respected Contributor

Well, there was a bottle opened and it really didn't have much of a scent. But as you know, there are plenty available at TJ and Home.

Super Contributor

I just bought some. I'm not very good at describing scents, but I'll give it a shot. Out of all I've tried from Philosophy shower gels, this one is the most complex. When I use it, there's a light clean scent, yet it has a lingering sweetness. I also have a sense of a very light floral. It also has a little depth to it - similar to that of vanilla.

It's a light, fresh, girly, seeet, floral.

I usually tend to gravitate to a heavier, sweet scent like Unconditional Love (until it changed) or my new obsession of Fresh Cream, but I really like Snow Angel.