Honored Contributor

Question about OTO for Philosophy ladies

I've never tried these - peppermint, cinnamon buns, lemon custard. Can any of you who have tell me what you think? TIA! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about OTO for Philosophy ladies

I have tried all but the peppermint stick.The cinnamon buns smells like Cinnabon and the lemon custard is luscious lemon.They don't scent your skin though and you will only smell it in the shower.I was thinking that for the price they would make economical hand wash if you don't shower with them

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I have tried all but the peppermint stick.The cinnamon buns smells like Cinnabon and the lemon custard is luscious lemon.They don't scent your skin though and you will only smell it in the shower.I was thinking that for the price they would make economical hand wash if you don't shower with them

I agree, and the Peppermint Stick is scented like peppermint candy, somewhat sweet. All three are wonderful scents. This is a good trio. To add, the Lemon Custard has a lemon custard  bakery scent. Love it. 

Valued Contributor

Oh man, I just on this OTO last night ladies.  This reminds me of Philosophy days of old.  Haven't seen Cinnamon Buns hardly at all.  Can't wait to get them.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your input ladies! I did go ahead and order them. I'll share them with DD - maybe! Smiley Wink