Valued Contributor

Purity made simple mega size.

Purity Made Simple is now available in the 64 ounce size for a one day price of $65 plus $3.00 S&H. (Regular price is $79.) I jumped on it. I was waiting for a 32 ounce duo, but all they seemed to be carrying was a face and body cleanser duo and I have no desire for Purity Body. So glad I checked today! 

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

Re: Purity made simple mega size.

Thanks for the heads up.  I love Purity Made Simple.  Best cleanser ever.

Honored Contributor

I never purchase mega, super or super duper size for  facial products or body lotions.  It takes forever to go through it and I like my products to be fresh.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I find that whenever I purchase large sizes I start to work hard to use them up before they go off or bad....this takes way a from the joy of using.

Trusted Contributor

Review from Beautypedia:  This cleanser is overloaded with irritating ingredients. The fact that it is listed as “Best of Sephora” merely means that lots of Sephora customers are using a cleanser that is hurting their skin. Fragrant oils are abundant in this cleanser, and all of them contain volatile components that are irritating to skin. Philosophy also included black pepper extract, just in case the fragrant oils weren’t irritating enough. Those of you who use this cleanser may not see the irritation it causes because most of the irritation is taking place under the skin, where collagen is being damaged and free-radical damage is being generated, but it is happening nonetheless. For the health of your skin and your beauty budget, please consider switching to a truly gentle water-soluble cleanser.