Super Contributor

Introducing Pure Grace Nude Rose, an airy rose scent inspired by the bare color of nude rose petals and the clean, fresh feel of our beloved Pure Grace. Effortless simplicity is expressed in a beautiful composition of delicate blush rose balanced by dewy greens, neroli and bright orange flower cocooned in the warmth and sensuality of cedarwood and sun-kissed musk.

This is on Macy's site.  It's not sold at my local store.  Looks like it's exclusive to Macy's.  Has anyone tried it yet?

It comes in the 2oz fragrance and a shower gel and body lotion.

Trusted Contributor

I tried one it at Ulta and really like it. It's called Amaziing Grace Ballet Rose. Not a strong rose scent. It's lovely.  Maybe its similar to the one you are talking about.

Super Contributor

@violet runner  thank you.  I think they are two different rose fragrances.  I haven't smelled the Ballet Rose yet either.  I like Amazing Grace so I'll probably like the new one.  The Pure Grace Nude Rose is probably even lighter.

Respected Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I tried one it at Ulta and really like it. It's called Amaziing Grace Ballet Rose. Not a strong rose scent. It's lovely.  Maybe its similar to the one you are talking about.

I tried AG Ballet Rose at Ulta yesterday.  I was disappointed,  Funny, coz I do like both AG and rose, but I guess not together.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Frequent Contributor

me too Frown

Honored Contributor

The one I tried was Pure Grace Rose. I can't recall if it had nude written on the bottle, but ballet wasn't written anywhere on it. It smells very nice. It's clean, fresh, light, and smells just like a rose. It's not old fashioned or heavy. If you enjoy the smell of roses this smells exactly like taking a sniff from a rose. 

Honored Contributor

Got both of the new Rose scents, this one is my fave, it is lovely, my hubby loved it too.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Pure Grace nude rose online from Macy's.  On first try, I didn't like it at all.  Will try it again, but most likley it will be a return.  (Big fan of PG, AG, Fresh Cream, etc. etc.)

Honored Contributor

I ordered both of them beginning of the week when Phil. had a BOGO on their site and Ebates had 12% back, also free shipping from Phil, it was a real steal.

Super Contributor

thank you for your reviews.