Trusted Contributor

Re: Pumps - too bad philosophy didn't give a heads-up

Last night a light bulb went on ~ why dont I try using a pump from one of my WEN bottles ~ and guess what the 16oz pump from my WEN fits the 16 oz Purity ~  what a pleasure it was this morning just using the pump intead of having to pick it up and squeeze it .

Honored Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I find that philosophy has stopped including pumps with any of the sizes except the 32 oz and bigger.  I sure wish the company had given a heads-up that this was going to happen.  I could have saved the ones that were still working.  They don't last forever and a fairly recent one just broke.

things have changed with the brand since coty bought it. first change i noticed was that some scents were made weaker. long timer users noticed that immediately.

until a few years ago, their web site sold pumps in all sizes, then it went to 32 ounce pumps only, then they completely went away. and like you said ,the products that aren't 32 ounce no longer come with pumps.

these are the "changes" that companies make to save money, but cause people to not like a brand.

Yes, you're right.  These are things all of us have noticed and been aware of for a long time.  Changes are typically better for a company, worse for its customers.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

You must mean impossible. I received a free sample of the overated purity facial wash. I am not a fan i got this fron buying products at Macys. Not sure what all the hoopla is about. I prefer peter thomas roth facial wash. Regardless, not surprised pump is not included, these products ate not clean in terms of natural and now the pump has to be saved ....wierd. the recycling issue always was a concern of mine as well
Valued Contributor

I don't recall ever seeing Philosophy including pumps for 16 ozers.  I repurposed an extra pump I had from WEN and it works perfectly.