New Contributor

Please bring back Citron Sage bath gel.

We just tried this fragrance and it is wonderful and refreshing.  My husband also loves it.  If I knew is was so hard to find I would have stocked up....please bring it back and in the 32 oz size.  I have always just used Amazing Grace and Pure Grace but this has opened my eyes as well as Gingerbread Man which I call Ginger Fiz.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please bring back Citron Sage bath gel.

Last year they had another wonderful one...Basil Cucumber I think. Smelled very SPA like. Now it is  only offered as part of the Spring AD set with other scents. I did not order it as I didn't want the other scents.

I hope they bring it back as a solo.

Contributor

check your local tjmax-I just spotted 3 in a Pa store

Trusted Contributor

@izzie

My TJ Max store also has this right now.  I had not heard of this scent before but decided to try it and I really like it.  Hope you can find some.

Honored Contributor

I saw it at Marshall's last week.  I wanted to smell it, but the seal wasn't broken.

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee

I live close to a Marshall's and our store never carries them. Unfortunately the closest TJMax is much further away. Nordstrom's Rack always had lots of them, lots of different scents, and in the smaller sizeswhich I like too. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

My TJ Maxx had 6 of the 16oz Citron & Sage shower gels this afternoon. They also had a really good selection of other 16oz Philosophy shower gels such as Fresh Cream & Mint, Vanilla Birthday Cake and Crispy Marshmallow Bars. I like all 3 of those but was a good girl and only snagged some of the Crispy Marshmallow Bars LOL!!!

They also had tubes of body cream in Fresh Cream & Mint, and a big selection of 2pc and 3pc gift boxed kits (various 6oz and 8oz scent combinations).

The beauty department looked pretty well stocked considering I went on a Sunday afternoon (usually the day that is most picked over). So i bet the selection was even better last Friday! ;-)
Honored Contributor

Amazon has the citron sage bath and shower gel.  However, it is around $23. for 16 oz.

Honored Contributor

@izzie wrote:

We just tried this fragrance and it is wonderful and refreshing.  My husband also loves it.  If I knew is was so hard to find I would have stocked up....please bring it back and in the 32 oz size.  I have always just used Amazing Grace and Pure Grace but this has opened my eyes as well as Gingerbread Man which I call Ginger Fiz.

@izzie  I just purchased this  - 16 oz. size - for $11 at TJ Maxx.  And amazingly it was still sealed (which often isn't the case with Phil. at TJM).  Look there and at Marshall's also which gets Philosophy products.  

Valued Contributor

This one is a staple at my TJM and Marshall's stores, as well.