Trusted Contributor

Their website has a buy one get one til Aug 7. Just got Purity at a very good price. Code bogo2018

Respected Contributor

Thank You!Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22  Thanks for the heads-up! Just saved some nice money on two 32 oz. bottles of Amazing Grace Firming Body Lotion for $56.00 plus tax! (Usually pay around $86 plus tax and S&H for two bottles.)  Such a great deal. Does Philosophy do that BOGO often? IOU lunch! Smiley Wink  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@Diva on The Q, @BirkiLady

You're welcome! I love sharing good news. Had to go back and get a few more things before it goes away.

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22  Does Philosophy do this BOGO often? I've never heard of it before, but I'll begin watching! 

Trusted Contributor
@BirkiLady
I really don’t remember them doing this particular promotion before. I got a notice in the mail. The offers are usually just for a percentage off. Not sure if I mentioned, this sale ends Aug 7. It also has a few exclusions.
Have fun. 😊
Contributor

Hi @BirkiLady

Philosophy usually does their bogo about 3-4 times per year.  I believe their next one will be in November.  The last one they had was in May.

Esteemed Contributor

@Angela_SoCal  Oh, what perfect timing that should be!!  I already have two bottles in my linen closet and just ordered two more. I'll know in November (or whenever) to check the auto-delivery order if it is applicable on the BOGO. Thanks so much for the info!! Never again will I pay QVC's outrageous prices. Happy Dances!!   Big IOU. Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

You're very welcom @BirkiLady!  I always find something to order when they have their bogo's.  This time around, I think I'm going to stock up on some Basil Cucumber Cooler and Senorita Margarita shower gels.  I love those two scents and the BCC shower gel will go nice with the BCC souffles I bought off QVC.  If you haven't done so already, sign up for Philosophy's free rewards program.  You earn points on your purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@Angela_SoCal  Have been signed up for those points for a very long time! This isn't my first order directly from Philosophy. It's my first knowledge of the BOGO sales.