Esteemed Contributor

Philosophy water cream hyaluronic Moisturizer

Have any of you tried this?  I use and absolutely love PTR's Water Drench moisturizer, and Philosophy's Water cream hyaluronic moisturizer looks good, too.  Any opinions about its performance?

The choices we make determine the life that we lead.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy water cream hyaluronic Moisturizer

hi @SurferWife! I have not tried this. I am on philosophy skin care overload now as I stocked up when phil.com had their bogo sale about a month ago. I would be interested also in any opinions about this product. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes! Just received this duo a few days ago and already love it! I didn’t have good luck with the Neutrogena version so was pleasantly surprised that this worked so well with my sensitive skin. Very moisturizing! Works well as night cream. But I love it for day as it works so well with my primer and makeup. This large duo is a great value as well.
Esteemed Contributor

@I was Sasha 

I've read reviews that it works well unde primer.  That is what interested me in it.  To be fair, though, PTR's Water Drench moisturizer does, too.  I really do love it, so I'm not looking to replace it.  I guess I asked more out of curiosity than anything.  I appreciate your response; it was very helpful!

Frequent Contributor

Sure! I’ve only tried one PTR item and that is the pumpkin mask which I do love! Really works and the scent is delicious! The other moisturizers I’m faithful to is Philosophy Renewed Hope in a jar and Eucerin Q10 which is very adorable. Recently I added the new Hope in a Jar and the Philosophy water cream.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been eying this ever since I saw the great value ~ did some review sesarching ~ I havent used Hope In A a Jar in ages but I remember loving it but as I got older fell in the trap that I  needed heavier nightime cream ~ 

I think I am going to try this ~ wonder what Heidi  uses .

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Have any of you tried this?  I use and absolutely love PTR's Water Drench moisturizer, and Philosophy's Water cream hyaluronic moisturizer looks good, too.  Any opinions about its performance?

Did you end up ordering  it ?  I did !

Esteemed Contributor

@BetterAtTheBeach 

No, I didn't order it.  I really do love my PTR Water Drench so I'm going to stick with that since it works so well.

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE this. Never used PTR but I can vouch for this. My skin looks so smooth. 

Trusted Contributor

@Catbelly wrote:

I LOVE this. Never used PTR but I can vouch for this. My skin looks so smooth. 

Me too ~ and I love the blue jar !