Honored Contributor

Philosophy water cream hyaluronic Moisturizer

Have any of you tried this?  I use and absolutely love PTR's Water Drench moisturizer, and Philosophy's Water cream hyaluronic moisturizer looks good, too.  Any opinions about its performance?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy water cream hyaluronic Moisturizer

hi @SurferWife! I have not tried this. I am on philosophy skin care overload now as I stocked up when phil.com had their bogo sale about a month ago. I would be interested also in any opinions about this product. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes! Just received this duo a few days ago and already love it! I didn’t have good luck with the Neutrogena version so was pleasantly surprised that this worked so well with my sensitive skin. Very moisturizing! Works well as night cream. But I love it for day as it works so well with my primer and makeup. This large duo is a great value as well.
Honored Contributor

@I was Sasha 

I've read reviews that it works well unde primer.  That is what interested me in it.  To be fair, though, PTR's Water Drench moisturizer does, too.  I really do love it, so I'm not looking to replace it.  I guess I asked more out of curiosity than anything.  I appreciate your response; it was very helpful!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Sure! I’ve only tried one PTR item and that is the pumpkin mask which I do love! Really works and the scent is delicious! The other moisturizers I’m faithful to is Philosophy Renewed Hope in a jar and Eucerin Q10 which is very adorable. Recently I added the new Hope in a Jar and the Philosophy water cream.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been eying this ever since I saw the great value ~ did some review sesarching ~ I havent used Hope In A a Jar in ages but I remember loving it but as I got older fell in the trap that I  needed heavier nightime cream ~ 

I think I am going to try this ~ wonder what Heidi  uses .

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Have any of you tried this?  I use and absolutely love PTR's Water Drench moisturizer, and Philosophy's Water cream hyaluronic moisturizer looks good, too.  Any opinions about its performance?

Did you end up ordering  it ?  I did !

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal 

No, I didn't order it.  I really do love my PTR Water Drench so I'm going to stick with that since it works so well.

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE this. Never used PTR but I can vouch for this. My skin looks so smooth. 

Trusted Contributor

@Catbelly wrote:

I LOVE this. Never used PTR but I can vouch for this. My skin looks so smooth. 

Me too ~ and I love the blue jar !