Super Contributor

Philosophy set of 6 summer favs waitlist?

Did this set sell out so quickly or did it start as a waitlist item?   I ws waiting for it since they are all my favorites year round but then was surprised to see the summer selection on waitlist already (at 5am!).   I guess I shoul dhave stayed awake lst night to order asap.  Hoping the waitlist order is fulfilled...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy set of 6 summer favs waitlist?

@srgtdj 

Good Morning!

They have not sold out. Not sure of why they are waitlisted. Maybe the folks who update the QVC website have not activated it yet? Or maybe their stock just hasn't arrived at their warehouse. These are scheduled to be presented later today.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much @FlyersGirl!   I've been stalking the site for the past 24 hours waiting for this kit...every one is my favorite!   I know some say that 6 32oz sizes are too much...but I love to changeit up and the value is a great one I think.

Then again--I can convince myself of a value for almost any Philosophy bath & body product.  Right now trying to resist ordering the Field of Flowers!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@srgtdj 

I've been stalking it too.I also like the 32 ounce sizes and love variety in shower gel scents!

I am a little disappointed in the price point. I have to really think on this one. The philosophy website periodically has a bogo sale, which would be 32 ounces (2 16 ounce bottles) for $18.I stock up like crazy when they have a bogo sale. If I was to buy 12 of the 16 ounce bottles during one of their sales, the cost would be $108 with free shipping. 

I rationalize buying the 32 ouncers from QVC when they have a scent that philosophy does NOT sell. (Beach Party and Orange Pinapple Smoothie are ones I love and phil.com never has). During their last bogo sale, I stocked up on some scents that are usually only on QVC like Apricots and Cream, Cabana Girl, Basil Cucumber, Apple Cider, Orange Cocoa and Cream and bought some of the ones phil.com always has like Senorita Margarita and Cinnamon Buns. 

Decisions, decisions. 

Super Contributor

Great point @FlyersGirl.    I might have to think about this one now that you point out the issue of the BOGO.   Sometimes it's just too easy to click "add to cart" on Q!

Respected Contributor

They're still showing as waitlist. Does anyone know if they were ever available for sale earlier? Seems odd. Wish we could find out what the deal is!  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped , 

They were on waitlist even last night at midnight. You did not miss them being presented on Friday/Saturday. 

Occasional Contributor

I too was stalking these all last week... as soon as I saw Heidi Guest post them on Instagram in late June I was on the look out for them. Then I saw an Instagram post from BeautyIQ late Friday (the 5th) that they were available and I immediately went to the website and they were waitlisted. I kind of had a feeling that something had happened and they just weren’t activated yet, or they were waiting for stock. Now seeing all of your posts, I feel better that I didn’t miss them. I just hope they come in stock soon!!
Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl Did you notice the email from Philosophy today?  Everythign except Beach Party is available  (I substited Hula Girl) and the total comes to about $5 less than the Q price for the 6 32oz set. And no waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@srgtdj Hi! Thanks for the heads up! Haven't seen an email. Will have to check my spam folder.

I was hoping for a BOGO sale. But I really need to think about buying more no matter how good the sale is. I was reorganizing and rotating my stash over the weekend and I cannot believe how many shower gels I have. PLUS I ordered 5 Hula Girls and  5 Coconut Splashes from the Macys BOGO sale.