Respected Contributor
I just ordered the Philosophy tsv from my InsideQ magazine. It is going to be 12 of the 6oz. 3 in 1 shower gels all in various scents. I ordered one for me and one for my kiddos. I can't wait to get them!! I'm excited about having so many different scents to choose from.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Can you provide an item #?  TIA

Honored Contributor
She cannot, because she can get banned from the forums for that, so please don't ask. Instead, visit the Blue Skies for Me blog, where the early buy items from the Inside Q magazine are listed every month. QVC can't ban someone from writing her own blog.
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I didn't realize that posting item #'s was not permitted. Is this something new to these boards?

Esteemed Contributor

Intially, I was very excited about this TSV. I am so over everything being supersize and Megasize. Besides Philosophy, I also enjoy Korres and Perlier. I did a count of my stash recently and the only word to describe it is "obscene".

I plan on trying my best not to purchase.

Honored Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realize that posting item #'s was not permitted. Is this something new to these boards?

No, it's not new. This is a preview item number from the InsideQ magazine, and so you can't find it with a search, it's hidden until the day the TSV goes live. QVC deletes posts with those preview item numbers and can ban people for repeatedly posting those numbers.

If an item is live for everyone, those item numbers can be posted by anyone or you can search for an item by name.

Trusted Contributor

Hilary, that sounds like a fun set!  Fun to buy for yourself and fun to buy for gifts.  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Thanks Hillary!! I was wondering what the TSV was gonna be. I'm excited about this one. I can't wait to try some of the scents. I just got a set of Fresh Cream, Apricots and Cream, and Lemon Custard. It was a OTO last week. I'd tried Fresh Cream but not the others. Wow!! They smell awesome! Especially the Lemon Custard. Now I have to get the body soufflé in it too! I "found" the item # for the TSV and will order it this week. Probably 2 of them. Great for stocking stuffers and little gifts to have on hand. 

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

I have enough shower gel for me and my whole block! I won't be buying this (but perhaps come Christmas time, not making any promises)!

Honored Contributor

We had figured out in an older post that there is no value here, except you get to try different scents or have them for gifting. But, dollor for dollar , you are just paying the regular price of $18 per 16 oz.