Honored Contributor

I am considering this because my husband would use one of the serums.....I would give my daughter the Purity Cleanser and I would keep one serum, so I may order! I realy like this serum!

Respected Contributor

I used this serum for a few years and thought it was really good.

How would I incorporate this into my p.m. routine while using PTR Retinol Serum? 

Trusted Contributor

@jpie I have used PTR or other brand retinol serums at night then philosophy WHINE serum then my night moisturizer. The PTR retinol is "thinest"so that goes on first. I let it sink in then put on the WHINE serum. I have no issues using both as the WHINE serum does not contain retinol.

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@jpie I have used PTR or other brand retinol serums at night then philosophy WHINE serum then my night moisturizer. The PTR retinol is "thinest"so that goes on first. I let it sink in then put on the WHINE serum. I have no issues using both as the WHINE serum does not contain retinol.

________

Thank you!  This is what I thought would be just fine. PTR's serum is very thin and sinks in quickly. I had great results with WHINE before, and I think it's a great time to add it back into my routine once again.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like the serum but not interested in Purity so I'm on the fence. Anybody know the shelf life of WHINE? It would take me a while to go through that.

Super Contributor

@wildcat fan  During the presentations, they said the shelf-life of the WHINE serum is 3 years.  I decided to order the TSV.  I like the WHINE serum and haven't used it in awhile.