Super Contributor

The Friday TSV is up.  It is A387640     two mega-size 5.7oz bottles of When Hope is Not Enough serum and one 8oz bottle of Purity Made Simple  (Auto delivery is A389923)

I like the products but I'm a little disappointed.  The last TSV was skin care.  

Frequent Contributor
Agree. Disappointing. I love the serum but can’t use the new formula of Purity as it dried my face out and aggravated eczema.
Super Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

The Friday TSV is up.  It is A387640     two mega-size 5.7oz bottles of When Hope is Not Enough serum and one 8oz bottle of Purity Made Simple  (Auto delivery is A389923)

I like the products but I'm a little disappointed.  The last TSV was skin care.  

So disappointing especially with no scent TSV for the holidays. Philosophy is really cranking out underwhelming TSVs. The giant 1,000 ounces of Purity was not too exciting, either.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV is up

[ Edited ]

I saw it a little after midnight last night and ordered it on A/D.

The 2 bottles of Mega size WHINE (same price as this new one but no bottle of purity) was a TSV in September 2019. It had a 3 shipment (9mos apart) auto delivery. I ordered it on A/D last year. I had one shipment left (due to ship in March 2021) so I cancelled that shipment/balance of the order since I now have this new one coming. 

I use this night and day on my face and neck. This is a great value for me. 

There is going to be another TSV from philosophy before the holidays. It will not be the "fragrance" TSV that they usually offer, but whatever it is I have the feeling that it will be some combination of seasonal fragrance and skincare. I have seen hints that it will be a "big" kit and also saw a reference to snow angel being part of a holiday TSV. I guess we will see. 

Trusted Contributor

I also bought the duo of WHINE when it was the TSV last September. I really like it however I just received the shipment from that autodelivery since I had delayed it. It's interesting that they did keep the price the same but included the purity. The price is stellar and I do use it daily...do I keep my current autodelivery or jump to the new one? Oh the decisions! Smiley Happy 

I am really interested to see what they will do for their holiday TSV. I assume they wanted to spice it up since they've done the fragrance sets for a few years. 

Even if I decide to not buy anything this visit, I know I'll enjoy watching the shows! It will be a nice break from all the bad news. 

Super Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV is up

[ Edited ]

@I was Sasha I like the serum too.  haven't used it in awhile though.  I haven't tried the new Purity yet because when it first came out, I had just opened a 32 oz original Purity

Super Contributor

@HeatherAG  The TSV is a good deal but I guess I wanted something holiday-ish.

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  It is a good deal.  I was just hoping for something more holiday-ish.  I heard something too about a TSV with several items for gift giving.  Maybe the December TSV will be a combination of the small shower gels and small body creams.

Super Contributor

@FindingMyJoy  I also always look forward to the Philosophy shows, especially for the holidays.  I'm sure they'll have some nice gift-giving offers.

Honored Contributor

I like that serum too, but over 11 oz of it would last me several years, yikes!!  We only have but one face.