Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV is up for pre-order

@Tissyanne wrote:

@geezerette

There are a few sets with the Pure Grace EDP, if you aren't wanting the TSV. I think one includes the olive oil body scrub if you are interested. 

@Tissyanne

Yes, thanks.  I had been on auto-delivery for one of them.  And now they’re all much more expensive than the TSV.  So I’ll stick with this one, which I already ordered.

What I don’t care for is that the pure grace EDP seems to only be available in a kit now, not as a single product.  And the EDP also seems to only be available even that way here at QVC, no other place.

Regular Contributor

Can anyone advise on the difference between the body creme in this tsv and the luminous body creme offered a few tsvs ago? I am interested in this set but the luminous body creme dried my skin and I didn't care for the powder finish. I do love the glazed body souffle offered in the seasonal kit. I am hoping someone can tell me if the regular body creme is more moisturizing than the luminous version. Also- nude rose, love pure grace because it's light and clean anyone know how the nude rose compares?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elrager wrote:

Can anyone advise on the difference between the body creme in this tsv and the luminous body creme offered a few tsvs ago? I am interested in this set but the luminous body creme dried my skin and I didn't care for the powder finish. I do love the glazed body souffle offered in the seasonal kit. I am hoping someone can tell me if the regular body creme is more moisturizing than the luminous version. Also- nude rose, love pure grace because it's light and clean anyone know how the nude rose compares?

@elrager, Hello. The body creme in this tsv will be a lighter, and even softer texture than the luminous creme. I love philosophy products, but in my opinion that luminous was a no go. I felt like it was to heavy feeling on my skin. I think the regular body creme absorbs, and moisturizes better

I am not a big fan of rose scents, but between the nude rose, and ballet rose, I prefer the ballet. I don't think the rose scents are light, and clean like Pure Grace. Just my personal feeling 

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil, took a chance again and ordered AG.  It arrived today and the fragrance atomizer works!  Scent has also lasted.  I’ll continue to use until I know if the fragrance atomizer is likely to fail.  I have other fragrances that I’ll rotate it with.

Super Contributor

@MJDinVegasI hope you enjoy your Amazing Grace set.  I haven't had any problems with the atomizers but if you do Customer Service should be able to help.

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil, atomizer works well on the one I received and the scent lasts a good time for me.  Glad I took the chance this time.  At least so far 😉

Honored Contributor

I was at the Nordstrom Rack over the weekend, which had a huge selection of really great Philosophy gift sets for really great prices - half the retail price.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@LovePhil, took a chance again and ordered AG.  It arrived today and the fragrance atomizer works!  Scent has also lasted.  I’ll continue to use until I know if the fragrance atomizer is likely to fail.  I have other fragrances that I’ll rotate it with.

I ordered AG and on my set the perfume does not have ANY lasting power! wodering if I just got a really bad one ?

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal, the lasting power is good for me.  I do layer with the body wash and body creme on my arms - don’t see need to waste the creme on legs in leggings, LOL!  Full disclosure, I think it’s mostly gone by the end of the day but I’m home by then (retired).  I do like the fresh cream warm suede.  And my big issue...the atomizer works!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@CoastalGal, the lasting power is good for me.  I do layer with the body wash and body creme on my arms - don’t see need to waste the creme on legs in leggings, LOL!  Full disclosure, I think it’s mostly gone by the end of the day but I’m home by then (retired).  I do like the fresh cream warm suede.  And my big issue...the atomizer works!

I have been doing the same ~ body wash, cream ,then perfume ~ I smell the cream for a bit ~ but the perfume ~ i spray alot and dont smell it ~ it use to linger on clothing but dont smell it on that either ~ the fresh cream warm suede ~ I spray that and I smell it for a long time after ~ I am just wondering if I got a really weak batch or if that is how it is ~ I am debating to either exchagne for another AG and see ~ or exchage for one that has better staying power ~ my fav is AG but if I cant smell it then whats the point Smiley Sad I do love Pure Grace but afraid it may not be as strong anymore ~people are saying the rose scents have more staying power ~ but rose isnt my favorite ~ such a delemma ~