Super Contributor

Philosophy TSV is up for pre-order

The TSV is the State of Grace Super-size 4 piece layering set.  It is the TSV for Dec. 1st but is available to order now.  You can also set it up for auto-delivery.

Item # A343579 for one-time  and #A351053 for auto-delivery

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV is up for pre-order

@LovePhil

Thank you for the TSV information. I am plenty stocked up, so will be watching, but passing on this one. 

I like the Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere, and will likely buy the new one that has a half ounce included in this TSV. I am not sure about the suede in the title though. I will wait for reviews as they come in. 

I hope you are well. It is always good to see you here. 

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne  It's good to see you too!  I'm doing well and hope you are too.  I probably won't buy the TSV because I have so much Philosophy but I will watch the shows.  I just ordered some holiday shower gels for gifting and I'm using the Gingerbread Man spray fragrance, shower gel and salt scrub.  Love, love, love!

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil

I have enjoyed the new spray fragrances that Philosophy is offering. They have really responded to many requests. 

I bought a lot last fall/winter, and will be using what I have. I think we talked about Holiday Pajamas, and I bought a few 8 ounce sets when Macy's put them on sale. The scent is wonderful for me. 

I am glad you are well, and continue to enjoy your Gingerbread Man. 

Respected Contributor

Amazing Grace and pure grace are my favorites but like many others on this forum and in the QVC philosophy reviews have said  the scent has changed since Coty bought it . I think it appears to be a watered down version, not as good as the original scent so I only buy from the philosophy website.  To each her own.  

Esteemed Contributor

That's a good deal, with the 4 oz eau de parfum.  Does anyone have an opinion on the nude rose or ballet rose?

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Tissyanne!  Not to be a Debbie Downer here but make sure the fragrance atomizer works for a good period of time after you receive the item.  I bought last year’s TSV of Amazing Grace and ended up with a bottle of fragrance that doesn’t spritz anything without a lot of intervention, and even then not successfully.  As a result I’m put off ordering the fragrance from the Q.  I think they look for any way to cut costs and the atomizers are one way.  Unfortunately, I waited too long to return.  Just my opinion based on my experience!

Honored Contributor

Since this seems to be the only way that pure grace EDP is offered anymore, I’ll be ordering.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @Tissyanne!  Not to be a Debbie Downer here but make sure the fragrance atomizer works for a good period of time after you receive the item.  I bought last year’s TSV of Amazing Grace and ended up with a bottle of fragrance that doesn’t spritz anything without a lot of intervention, and even then not successfully.  As a result I’m put off ordering the fragrance from the Q.  I think they look for any way to cut costs and the atomizers are one way.  Unfortunately, I waited too long to return.  Just my opinion based on my experience!

@MJDinVegas, I have had negative experiences with products, and I always notify QVC. They will go beyond the 30 day return policy, and if you ask they will usually give a partial credit, or let you to return the item. 

I understand your frustration, and hopefully QVC can assist you. 

Honored Contributor

@geezerette

There are a few sets with the Pure Grace EDP, if you aren't wanting the TSV. I think one includes the olive oil body scrub if you are interested.