Super Contributor

For those who may be more knowledgeable than I about the timing of TSV offers....is Sept when they present their holiday TSV or does that come later in the year.  I seem to recall that they usually have a holiday TSV that is made of the traditional Grace/Love  scents.  Or do I have that wrong--do they offer a holiday TSV in special holiday scents.

If not obvious--I am trying to map out holiday gift  purchases and budget.  Always budget...

Thanks much for any insight!

Respected Contributor

Not sure if this will help. I went over my last years orders. Nothing in Sept.

In Oct ( later in month) a set with purity, the new skin tint, a concealer, sponge and serum.

On Dec.1, there was a fragrance kit in a grey felt bag with a mini of the new little scent (maybe soft suede).

These were my purchases so not sure about Sept...I must have passed if there was one. Maybe skin care products?

Respected Contributor

I went back to 2017. Dec. 2 another big 4 or 5 piece fragrance set. So that may be the yearly ' State of Grace' big offering. Nothing in Sept. that year for me.

Super Contributor

thanks so much for the info.  I saw a TSV on teh blueskiesforme site in late Spet but maybe that's an incorrect date.    Good to know to expect 2  more Philosophy deals perhaps this year.

Highlighted
Contributor

The special fine fragrances TSV Holiday edition (pure, baby, amazing, living grace or falling in love/unconditional love) are available usually late November up to mid December. Always after Thanksgiving leading up to Christmas. Usually the fine fragrance TSV's are in July and then holiday around December.