Respected Contributor

I use both at the same time and it lasts me about 8 months. That is the time frame for the auto delivery on this item. I've been buying it for several years. I need to reorder the 32 oz of both the purity and microdelivery which comes to a little over $97 because I have the old AD price. 

I'm thinking of trying this TSV since for about $40 I'm getting the serum and the moisturizer which if they work for me would save me money over the items I currently use. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

I just turned the tv on and saw the TSV. I'm on the fence years ago I used all these products and I stopped because I started getting "millia" (small white heads and clogged pores). That said, I have not found any cleanser like purity (and believe me I have a ton in the drawer). 

Thinking of of trying it again because of the other products included. Does anyone know if the formulation has changed as the body washes (not the same). 

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Neciepie wrote:

I got mine yesterday and got NO bonus item. I am just a wee tad aggravated. I have tossed the Insider magazine that listed the offer. Can someone help me with the description of the bonus gift?  Was it with all the orders or just the order placed on the TSV day?  I don't recall that it differentiated between ship dates. 

I use a different brand that also offered a free extra in addition to the kit for each shipment of the auto-delivery period.

Each sample arrives separately from the kit in its own package. I think this is because they box the kit which would not be able to fit the sample.

My "gift with purchase" comes about a week after I receive the kit.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat