Honored Contributor

Philosophy Shower Gels at Nordstrom

Several scents available in 16 oz. size for $12.00.  Free shipping and free returns.  (I know many of us are addicted!)

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gels at Nordstrom

@Daysdee wrote:

Several scents available in 16 oz. size for $12.00.  Free shipping and free returns.  (I know many of us are addicted!)

From Daysdee:  Also same  price at Macy's.  (some different scents too)

Esteemed Contributor

Also, Philosophy.com, for $12 shower gels, 16oz.  (Have to get up to $50 for free shipping, though.) 

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee,  Thanks for the info.  Happy Thankgiving.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the new scent Holiday Pajamas. Every Christmas Eve, we got to open one present...of course it was our Red Holiday Pajamas. I’m not sure what the scent is like, but just the name brings back wonderful memories. 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma petes wrote:

I ordered the new scent Holiday Pajamas. Every Christmas Eve, we got to open one present...of course it was our Red Holiday Pajamas. I’m not sure what the scent is like, but just the name brings back wonderful memories. 😊

@grandma petes

we did that at our house as well. Then all houehold members (even the dogs in their red attire, whether sweaters or caps) were all set for the Christmas morning pictures.  What a precious memory you evoked.  Thank you.  I might have to purchase it also.

Respected Contributor

I would like to give these as gifts but am concerned about the scents. Many are so food-ish.  Does anyone have an opinion about which are the lightest scents? Honestly I prefer a floral scent to food but I think these would make a nice small gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue, I find Snow Angel to be a lovely floral - with sandalwood and musk tones, too.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I would like to give these as gifts but am concerned about the scents. Many are so food-ish.  Does anyone have an opinion about which are the lightest scents? Honestly I prefer a floral scent to food but I think these would make a nice small gifts.

@Another new name Sue  Fresh Cream is a very light scent and most people really like it - it usually gets great reviews where it is sold.   I don't care for it because it is too light a scent for my tastes but it is quite pleasant and very moisturizing.

Honored Contributor

The food scents or most other Philosophy shower gels do not remain on you after you  are out of the shower.  You don't smell like a "Cinnamon Bun", etc. all day.  I love just about all of them.