Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gel Addicted

@tsavorite wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

I have gotten abit addicted to them also...but I did order a few that were really not to my liking and had to send them back....cucumber basil and ice mint lemonade....I truly couldn't stand either one of these.  

I have Cabana Girl....Margarita one in my shower and love them!  I am waiting on Orange Smoothie and Beach Party (going to give it to my friend as a b-day gift) I hope it smells wonderful...she love's Philosophy also.  It is a risk but I think the reviews on it sound safe.

I am tempted by the great deal on now....2 32oz for 39.00 and free shipping! Just have no idea which set to get...Gingerbread Man or Peppermint one....I wish I knew what they smelled like don't want to make a mistake!  I did once try Candy Cane and I didn't like it much...wonder what the Peppermint one smells like in comparison??  

Geez I have to many shower gels now...what am I thinking ordering another set?

@tsavorite Gingerbread Man smells just like ginger ale. Crisp and bubbly, nothing bakery or foody about it. Its nice. I also dont care for Candy Cane but love Peppermint Stick. To me its not a harsh mint scent like CC. It very much reminds me of the after dinner mints that melt in your mouth and have a slight creamy mint and vanilla taste. HTH!

Thank you for describing them....both sound tempting....what to do! I am leaning toward the pepermint stick abit more!

@tsavorite

I wish they had a set that was one Gingerbread Man and one Peppermint Stick instead of two of the same scent.  But I guess their plan is to make us buy two sets!

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

I have gotten abit addicted to them also...but I did order a few that were really not to my liking and had to send them back....cucumber basil and ice mint lemonade....I truly couldn't stand either one of these.  

I have Cabana Girl....Margarita one in my shower and love them!  I am waiting on Orange Smoothie and Beach Party (going to give it to my friend as a b-day gift) I hope it smells wonderful...she love's Philosophy also.  It is a risk but I think the reviews on it sound safe.

I am tempted by the great deal on now....2 32oz for 39.00 and free shipping! Just have no idea which set to get...Gingerbread Man or Peppermint one....I wish I knew what they smelled like don't want to make a mistake!  I did once try Candy Cane and I didn't like it much...wonder what the Peppermint one smells like in comparison??  

@tsavorite

I love the Orange Smoothie and Beach Party.  Of the two I think Orange Smoothie has a stronger scent but I really like them both.  Gingerbread Man smells just like @AmericanBulldogMom described and is wonderful.  It's been a long time favorite of mine.  I have too many shower gels now too but I just ordered 2 more of the 32 oz in Gingerbread Man.  I couldn't resist that bargain!  I am so addicted to the shower gels that I'm in need of an intervention!

OMG that is me....I feel abit out of control LOL!  I like your idea on a mixed set one each of Gingerbread Man and Peppermint Stick!  That combo sounds so awesome...you should submit your idea to the Q!  Instead of 2 of the same make some combo's for us.  

I went up to my local Ulta and they didn't have much....and NONE of the ones Q has so no luck getting a sniff there.  Then went next door to TJMaxx...they had a few...Orange Smoothies was there someone had peeled part of the safety seal off...it smells so GOOD! They had a few others but again no more from the Q to smell.  

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@tsavorite

I love the Orange Smoothie and Beach Party.  Of the two I think Orange Smoothie has a stronger scent but I really like them both.  Gingerbread Man smells just like @AmericanBulldogMom described and is wonderful.  It's been a long time favorite of mine.  I have too many shower gels now too but I just ordered 2 more of the 32 oz in Gingerbread Man.  I couldn't resist that bargain!  I am so addicted to the shower gels that I'm in need of an intervention!

OMG that is me....I feel abit out of control LOL!  I like your idea on a mixed set one each of Gingerbread Man and Peppermint Stick!  That combo sounds so awesome...you should submit your idea to the Q!  Instead of 2 of the same make some combo's for us.  

I went up to my local Ulta and they didn't have much....and NONE of the ones Q has so no luck getting a sniff there.  Then went next door to TJMaxx...they had a few...Orange Smoothies was there someone had peeled part of the safety seal off...it smells so GOOD! They had a few others but again no more from the Q to smell.  

@tsavorite

Ulta never has too many and has had the same few scents for years. At least the Ulta me. I love Orange Smoothie, its one of my favorites! 

Respected Contributor

I love Lemon Custard and Fresh Cream. I also have The Ice Cream Man and Birthday Cake. The only scent I didnt like was Flannal Pajamas. Smelled horrible.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

My name is Regal Bee and I am addicted to Philosophy shower gels. I have purchased just about all the new holiday scents and there is not a single one I don't love. My skin is loving them too.

Okay, I need to stop buying. Help. Just kidding. Smiley Tongue

@Regal Bee GUILTY as charged...I love the fresh cream warm cashmere and hula girl but recently tried the gingerbread man.  I also have unconditional and falling in love scents...just ordered a sample of the basil cucumber...verdict still to come..Smiley LOL