Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Shower Gel Addicted

[ Edited ]

I like the shower gels too.  It's really nice to read something nice about Philosophy and this is twice today.  First the tinted moisturizer and now the shower gels.  I was beginning to think I was the last one standing.  I still really enjoy their shows too.  They are NICE to watch.

Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

I like the shower gels too.  It's really nice to ready something nice about Philosophy and this is twice today.  First the tinted moisturizer and now the shower gels.  I was beginning to think I was the last one standing.  I still really enjoy their shows too.  They are NICE to watch.

@aggravated  I love Philosophy....everything they make. I also use their skin care and have found it to be the best I have ever used. I am a huge fan......they get a lot of my money. Ha. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Aren't they great? A gingerbread man and a snowman take turns joining me in the shower😀

Trusted Contributor

Same here, wouldn't use anything else. I'm currently using Apple Cider and Cinnamon Buns for Fall. Soon I will switch over to Peppermint Stick and Christmas Cookie. I love the seasonal scents ❤️

Respected Contributor

I just returned from TJ MAXX and they are loaded with Philosophy shower gel gift sets in sealed boxes. The prices are fabulous. I bought a lot of Christmas gifts. Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

ME TOO !!!!!!

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I just returned from TJ MAXX and they are loaded with Philosophy shower gel gift sets in sealed boxes. The prices are fabulous. I bought a lot of Christmas gifts. Smiley Very Happy

Yes  Yes Yes  I was there today also.  They have so much

Honored Contributor

I love Gingerbread Man, Snow Angel and Candy Cane.  I have to say I purchased some of their ornaments for extra gifts to gifts and some regular size body washes.  I bought Vanilla Bean for a friend that loves vanilla.  Their shipping is fast.  I place an order and have it in two days.  I received my last order today.  So my friends will be receiving some philosophy this year along with other gifts.  HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love them, too. Snow Angel is my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

I have way too many Philosophy shower gels to count. To a much lesser extent I also have several by Perlier and Korres. Translation, too many. I do not open (not even to smell) unless I am in the process of using. I keep them in a dark cabinet and I have had no problems with anything ever turning bad on me.