Honored Contributor

Surely does not remove makeup when I can still see eyeliner on the model.  Face makeup, lipstick, shadow comes off but they are using water too.  Mascara and liner does not come off completely. 

Frequent Contributor

That is largely my experience too. I do like it but it works better on my eyes when I use micellar water first. I wonder if they have changed the formula - seems like in the past it did remove my eye makeup more thoroughly..

Super Contributor

Works to remove my eye makeup without burning my eyes. I buy mine from Philosophy. Maybe formula is different for QVC?

Super Contributor

I almost posted the same question!!! I love Purity but my eyeliner does not look that perfect when i am finished!

Super Contributor

she might have the permanent eyeliner that so many are doing- I use Purity with my clarisonic to include going over the eyes and all comes off without difficulty- the formula is the same at QVC as it is on their own site- best cleasner ever

Valued Contributor

@Major Shopper wrote:

Works to remove my eye makeup without burning my eyes. I buy mine from Philosophy. Maybe formula is different for QVC?

@Major Shopper 

don't be mad at me, but i hope that you are wrong. that would be scary if there were multiple versions. sadly, these days very little surprises me, when it comes to things like this.

i don't wear makeup, so i can't comment on that, but i used purity since it first came out, but stopped earlier this year when i found another cleanser that didn't have all of the chemicals.