Honored Contributor

Does anyone know where I can purchase a pump for the 16oz shower gel that came in the last TSV? I really wish they would have included one for those of us that want to use the 16oz size 1st...Thanks!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Pump?

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN: Do you still have the box the TSV came in? I also ordered and have received my order. There is a pump for the 16 oz size bottle and the 64 oz size bottle.  I would have missed it if I hadn't double-checked the box.

Honored Contributor

Yes I do still have my bos. Will double check it when I get home....I didn't see one, but will double check.....Otherwise Customer Service should be able to send me one!

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm, I thought that pump was for the spritzer.  Are you talking about the TSV from the other day?  I guess I could use it for the gel.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

So there's no pump for the spritzer.  That's weird.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

The spritz pump is for the 16 oz body spray bottle. The 16 oz shower gels don’t come with pumps. (At least they never did in the past.) My TSV only had 2 pumps - 1 for the 64oz bottle and 1 for the body spray. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, @AmericanBulldogMom, that's how I'm using the short pump, in my spritz bottle.  It's hard to push but it works.  I just pour the shower gel into my hands.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Pump?

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Hmmmm, I thought that pump was for the spritzer.  Are you talking about the TSV from the other day?  I guess I could use it for the gel.

My mistake, Mmsfoxxie, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking! I did use the pump for the spritzer NOT the shower gel. There is no pump for the shower gel.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd contact Philosophy's customer service, (not QVC's) and request the needed pump.

Respected Contributor
@x Hedge wrote:

I'd contact Philosophy's customer service, (not QVC's) and request the needed pump.

They no longer make or sell 16-oz pumps. I buy a reusable dispenser and pour the 16-ounce bottles into that and refill as needed.