Frequent Contributor
I would have to disagree on baby grace smelling similar to pure grace, I ordered baby grace in the past and the smell was so overwhelming and nauseating that I had to ship it back immediately, couldn't get rid of it fast enough, lol. But we are all different, good thing there are a variety of scents to choose from. For those who think that philosophy charges too much, I recommend you sign up at their website. The deals are awesome, I just received two 32 oz bottles of AG & PG for free with my purchase and two weeks ago I got 30% off. I think they are very generous. The tsv's are great deals too if you consider all you are getting for the price.
Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I was glad to see it wasn't a supersized bundle until.....

I went back to my past autodeliveries and a similar set was a TSV in March, at least that's when I ordered it.  It was 32oz, same components with a puff for $99.  I canceled that auto delivery since I was taking a long time to get through the big bottles.  

You are right......32 oz sizes for the cleansers compared to 17 oz in this kit.  8oz whipped cream in April and now 9 oz with the 4 oz eau de parfum last time and only a 2 oz spray fragrance in this kit plus 0.5 oz size.

If this was priced much lower, it would be a great kit.  They are taking advantage of Christmas and stocking stuffer with this price....no way is this a good value.

I really hate to miss a TSV in skincare with Philosophy but it's only $10 less than the March/April TSV with much less product.

Valued Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I was glad to see it wasn't a supersized bundle until.....

I went back to my past autodeliveries and a similar set was a TSV in March, at least that's when I ordered it.  It was 32oz, same components with a puff for $99.  I canceled that auto delivery since I was taking a long time to get through the big bottles.  

You are right......32 oz sizes for the cleansers compared to 17 oz in this kit.  8oz whipped cream in April and now 9 oz with the 4 oz eau de parfum last time and only a 2 oz spray fragrance in this kit plus 0.5 oz size.

If this was priced much lower, it would be a great kit.  They are taking advantage of Christmas and stocking stuffer with this price....no way is this a good value.

I really hate to miss a TSV in skincare with Philosophy but it's only $10 less than the March/April TSV with much less product.

yeah i sort of hate to say it, but this is true. i am very tempted to get this kit but i still have several auto delivery plans that give me basically double the amount for basically the same (or slightly less) money. the travel/gift sizes are really nice but i can use my own travel bottles and refill them from the large bottles. these sets are very nice and im sure many people will enjoy them. the value shopper/longtime philosophy girl in me will have a problem paying so much for these amounts.

remember a few years ago when the holiday tsv kits came to something in the $70 AFTER shipping and tax were added? the first one i ever got had a 16 oz 3-in-1, 2 oz edp, 4 oz hand cream and 8 oz lotion. it was like 60 bucks total and had only a one time shipping and handling charge. those were the days! i know a lot of people don't like the super sizes so these smaller holiday kits are so nice for that-- it just seems like (despite the fact that they are great deals compared to buying all products separately) those people get penalized on the price. i know prices change with inflation and whatnot but still... it's a lot of money.

Esteemed Contributor

I order their big Philosophy set at Christmas every year to me from my husband. lol. I am glad to see the Olive Scrub which I have yet to try. And omg the whipped body butter is amazing!

But my husband has never cared for the Amazing Grace scent. He is asthmatic and has a million allergies but he would never say ugh dont wear this or that. (And, I love it the best of all and get many compliments, mostly at Dr offices).

But anyway, this year, I think I am going to order Pure Grace, only because the way it is described as a clean smell. Maybe my husband wont be sensitive to that.(Plus I have a lot of Amazing Grace on hand and one of my kids may get me more @ Christmas too!!)...

I love Philosophy so IMO I cant go wrong!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles