Honored Contributor

Philosophy Not Prepared for Beauty Day

Every product I was interested in was on waitlist.  Don't these vendors prepare for the beauty day?  Afterall, when you offer 4 easy pays women will be purchasing more products.  All I can say is I was disappointed.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Re: Philosophy Not Prepared for Beauty Day

I was wanting to buy some Philosophy products and I was not interested in what they were offering.  I am getting one product, but I would have bought more if they offered what I wanted.

Honored Contributor

I wish Philosophy would offer some different scents in the 3 in 1's, lotions, and spritzes. The FC, LC, and VF is all they seem to offer with rare exceptions. 

Frequent Contributor

I was so looking forward to yesterday and was very dissapointed. I bought a large set during the week and thought I would regret it after yesterday's airrings but I am happy I bought it. It was a set with the original microdelivery wash but it was a great deal so I couldn't pass it up.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I wish Philosophy would offer some different scents in the 3 in 1's, lotions, and spritzes. The FC, LC, and VF is all they seem to offer with rare exceptions. 

Seems they don't have as many different shower gels like they did years ago.  Don't see new spring/summer scents.    I also wish they would bring back some of the old favorites like Wild Blackberry Blossom and many of their popular scents from years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee,   I just purchased Coconut Frosting shower gel from ULTA.  It's very nice not overly sweet but just right.  The Q pushes the super sizes but as far as I am concerned not enough different scents.  Everyone gets tired of the same scents over and over.  

kindness is strength