Respected Contributor

TSV July 24 will be a 4 piece 32 oz supersize shower gel set.  $80.

2 set choices:  

- Vanilla Coconut, Senorita Margarita, Beach Party, Cabana Girl.

or

- Fresh Cream, Lemon Custard, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, Cinnamon Buns.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

TSV July 24 will be a 4 piece 32 oz supersize shower gel set.  $80.

2 set choices:  

- Vanilla Coconut, Senorita Margarita, Beach Party, Cabana Girl.

or

- Fresh Cream, Lemon Custard, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, Cinnamon Buns.

Thanks so much. I was wondering so now I can order the BG new kit.  I may try the 2nd choice when it's a TSV but for now, off to place an order!!

Thanks again for posting!

Super Contributor

celery,

Thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor
I love my 3 in 1s but I'm passing on this tsv. It's just too much product for me. And I like some scents and not others.
Regular Contributor

Why doesn't Philohophy ever offer 3 lotions? I am tired of having so many body washes and no lotion to go with it.

Super Contributor

Ditton on that one!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

That is just way too much products for me! Can any of you tell me what Beach Party smells like? Just curious - TIA

Super Contributor

Beach Party is a lovely pineapple coconut.   I think Philosophy does fragrances like this better than anyone else I have experienced.  They are never too sweet, yet smell very authentic.

I caved and ordered one of the sets.  I like 3 of the 4 classic, but I just don't want or need any more sweet cream. Too bad, because Lemon Custard and Cinnamon buns are my favorites, and my hubby loves the orange pineaple.

I am hoping he goes for the beach party scent.

Michele

Super Contributor

me too.  I like some of the body butter sets they had recently, but didn't like the scent combos (since they all included sweet cream).

Michele

I agree! Too many shower gels. I need the thicker creams or the whipped glazes. I need three to last through one shower gel. I like the scents to match. Even with the "fine" scents, one cream isn't enough to last through the 32 oz. shower gel. I always end up with WAY too many shower gels. They don't offer the spray oil enough with them either, so I never have enough moisturizer. Not enough "scent" in the fine fragrance, so I'm off that.