Contributor

Philosophy Holiday on Sale December 2015

I bought myself a set that I really liked this year..  My question is would you buy Philosophy that is on sale right now and save to give to friends next year for Christmas?  Do you think it will still be good?  I don't want to seem cheap but some of the prices are really good right now!!  Thanks for any comments you may have.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Holiday on Sale December 2015

Yes, I would.

Esteemed Contributor

It would depend on the product. If it's for the face, than no I would not. If it's some type of shower gel or EDT, EDP etc. I would.

That is just a personal preference by the way. Most of the items have a shelf life that does not start ticking until you open them, but I am just extra cautious when it comes to products that I have to put on my face.

Contributor

I am looking at the Snow Angel set so, wouldn't be for the face.  So, I am thinking it should be ok to store for a year?

Honored Contributor

Yes, the body washes do not go bad if not opened, neither will the lotions. Macy's site now has all the Phil Holiday items for 50% off and free shipping. Also 6% back from Mr Rebates.

Honored Contributor

Macys is pretty much sold out of most holiday items.

Respected Contributor

I was able to get a few bottles of Snow Angel and the white cherry/pear/peach set at Macy's. All half price. I'm quite pleased!