Respected Contributor

The 40% Black Friday sale is on for Cyber Monday plus a free Cinnamon Buns shower gel to sweeten the deal.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

The 40% Black Friday sale is on for Cyber Monday plus a free Cinnamon Buns shower gel to sweeten the deal.

Thanks for sharing @sueinsf that's not a bad deal...but I could not add another product to my bath collection!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I hear you, @GAQShopr53!  While the discounted prices are SO appealing, and there are a few things I might like to try, I just have so much bath & body I really should use up first...Now, had they offered free shipping or free shipping with only $25 vs. $50, I might have caved!

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I hear you, @GAQShopr53!  While the discounted prices are SO appealing, and there are a few things I might like to try, I just have so much bath & body I really should use up first...Now, had they offered free shipping or free shipping with only $25 vs. $50, I might have caved!

@sueinsf I truly understand...I just caved and purchased the new facial scrub.  I hope it is as good as the vendor says it is and even put it on auto-delivery.Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think that it was on Friday I purchased When hope is not enough face serum, and Hope in a jar for 40% off. I squeaked over the $50.00 mark so I was able to get free shipping as well.