Regular Contributor

Philosophy Black Friday Specials?

I've been waiting patiently for Philosophy to announce its Black Friday specials on their website but haven't heard a thing yet. I usually stock up at this time of year. Has anyone else heard anything? I've got my eye on a couple of gift sets on QVC but am waiting to see what Philosophy offers. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Philosophy Black Friday Specials?

Jusrt saw a post on FB...Buy one Get one on Philosophy.com  Here was what they put.....

don’t miss it! philosophy’s buy one, get one free event starts early thanksgiving day and all day black Friday.

I wait for it too....

Regular Contributor

@PUGMOM88 Thank you PugMom88! I was hoping they would do this again. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MissMaggieMoo

Not sure if you are still interested but I just saw where Philosophy has started their Black Friday sale. I don't want to put the details because the mods may close the thread, but just log on to their website and the code and sale details are listed at the top.

Trusted Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@MissMaggieMoo

Not sure if you are still interested but I just saw where Philosophy has started their Black Friday sale. I don't want to put the details because the mods may close the thread, but just log on to their website and the code and sale details are listed at the top.

I only saw shower gels on sale ~ was there anything else ?