Valued Contributor

Philosophy Amazing Grace body oil mist........

Received my buy one get one free offer from the Philosophy webiste today. I purchased the Amazing Grace body oil mist.

To my delight.....this does smell like the Amazing Grace I fell in love with years ago.  It has been holding the scent on my skin all afternoon and I am thrilled to have this in my collection again.

I had stopped using the fragrance for lack of fragrance so hopefully this body oil mist will get me thru the summer months with the scent I love more than anything else.

Just wanted everyone to know that if you are disallusioned.....give the body oil mist a try.  It could be the sleeper in the line you have been looking for. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Philosophy Amazing Grace body oil mist........

I just got my BOGO body oil mist in Pure Grace Summer.  I fell in love with the scent when I tested it out at a store recently.  I wish, though, that I had gotten one Pure Grace Summer and one Amazing Grace instead. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Amazing Grace body oil mist........

I have the amazing grace mist.  I use it everyday.  It takes forever to use a bottle.  I don't like for my scent to enter the room before I do.  This is the perfect scent.