Super Contributor

Peppermint Stick ..can you describe for me?

I am thinking of trying the peppermint stick shower gel but would like some input from someone who has it.  Candy Cane was way too strong for me..too crisp and minty.  I'm wondering if peppermint stick has more sweetness and vanilla in it?  Or is it a strong mint scent too?

Thanks so much.  Looking forward to the holiday offerrings..and the upcoming TSV which I hope is a nice selection of scents.

Super Contributor

Re: Peppermint Stick ..can you describe for me?

Peppermint stick smells like a soft butter mint. It is not as strong as candy cane. It’s a vanilla mint. I like peppermint stick but I am not a fan of candy cane.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much!

Trusted Contributor

Peppermint Stick reminds me of the red and white striped peppermint puffs from my childhood that melt in your mouth when you eat them. The peppermint scent is softened by a  touch of vanilla. This one is my favorite Philosophy holiday scent. 

Super Contributor

Thanks @Maltichonmom17 .  It sounds like exactly what I'd like.  I love vanilla scnets and was hoping it was more sweet than harsh.  

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 

That is the PERFECT description. It's much softer than candy cane; more of a gentle "wake me up" shower gel.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Peppermint Stick is Wonderful!

It's the perfect cooling peppermint with a soft buttery sweetness. Everyone's descriptions are accurate. Sweeter than Candy Cane, but not cloyingly sweet at all. It almost has a hint of vanilla cream.

When Philosophy had free shipping to Hawaii, I bought the 32 oz. Duo set. One for Us and one for a dear friend & family. With our hot and very humid weather, Peppermint Stick was the best solution, especially during the Summer. Sooooo refreshing!!! For Hawaii, or any other humid area, it's great all year round.

Hope all that bought Peppermint Stick enjoys it as much as we do! 

Honored Contributor

Love the Peppermint Stick scent! I always get the mega size of the Lemon Custard, but did pick the Peppermint Stick up a few months ago. Smells just like its name implies.