Super Contributor

Re: Partridge In A Pear Tree shower gel

@FlyersGirl  lol.  I really don't need any more shower gels but just had to have the Pear.  I will give one to my daughter.  There are a few more things I'm thinking about getting.  There is a new item, Lips of Hope, #A371724.  I don't think it's been presented yet.  Heidi Guest had a preview of it on her facebook page several weeks ago.  I need more Purity Made Simple and can't decide if the want the hugh bottle or not.  Enjoy your Candy Cane and Peppermint Stick.  I like both of those.

Trusted Contributor

I really want the pear but there is no way I need two or even one of those giant sizes for just one person.  So disappointed they don't offer many of the 16oz sizes any more.

Super Contributor

@itsmetooI too wish they had more 16oz sizes.  I bought the set of 6 16oz holiday shower gels they had.  Usually I buy the 16oz sizes for holiday gifting from Macys or philosophy.com.  The Pear was calling me so I purchased it in the duo because I know my daughter will enjoy the Pear also.  Maybe philosophy.com will eventually offer the Pear in the 16 oz. size.

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

@itsmetooI too wish they had more 16oz sizes.  I bought the set of 6 16oz holiday shower gels they had.  Usually I buy the 16oz sizes for holiday gifting from Macys or philosophy.com.  The Pear was calling me so I purchased it in the duo because I know my daughter will enjoy the Pear also.  Maybe philosophy.com will eventually offer the Pear in the 16 oz. size.

@LovePhil 

Thank you for the reply, I'm sorry I just now saw it!  I don't even think the Pear is available anymore.  As a matter of fact, there doesn't seem to be many foodie holiday scents at all available at the moment. I wonder if that was it for the holidays.  Have you tired the pear yet?

Super Contributor

@itsmetooSorry for the late reply.  I just opened the Pear last week.  It is a light pear fragrance and smells clean.  I think it is one you can use year round.  

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

@itsmetooSorry for the late reply.  I just opened the Pear last week.  It is a light pear fragrance and smells clean.  I think it is one you can use year round.  

Thank you for the review.  It sounds really nice.