Trusted Contributor

Old Fashioned Egg Nog and Caramel Apple are coming back!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Ok I am very excited about this. 

Heidi just hosted a QVC livestream and advised that Old Fashioned Egg Nog, Caramel Apple and Hot Cocoa will all be offered in 32 ounce bottles on QVC for the holidays. No date offered, or any info about how they will sell (individual bottles or sets) but she showed her sample bottles, so these really are returning! There is also going to be a new holiday 32 ounce scent that (I forget the name) will be apple cinnamon.

I tuned in late, so I will need to watch the entire live stream when I have a chance, but I do know that she also provided a description of the scents in the 6 piece 16 ounce set. So if you want details, check out the live stream!

copying a couple of you that I know like some of these scents and apologies if I missed someone who would want to know.

@wonderfulworld @AuntG @Tissyanne 

@kathie66 @SurferWife @LovePhil

Honored Contributor

Re: Old Fashinged Egg Nog and Caramel Apple are coming back!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl ,

I was able to watch the livestream with Heidi this morning.  I am so happy about the return of Eggnog, Caramel Apple, and Hot Cocoa. I couldn't believe our luck!!! I will be watching for those. 

The new Cinnamon Sugared Apple also will be on my list to try. It sounds wonderful.  

Thank you for the update. I usually don't get to watch the livestreams when she first does them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne lol. While you were responding here I was replying to your other post about Baby Grace. 😁 I was the one who came into the chat late and asked about it. Your info from before was correct! So sad that it won't be around this year. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Tissyanne lol. While you were responding here I was replying to your other post about Baby Grace. 😁 I was the one who came into the chat late and asked about it. Your info from before was correct! So sad that it won't be around this year. 

@FlyersGirl ,

I hope Philosophy can make a 32 ounce of the BG body emulsion. I would love that. 

Thanks for asking Heidi about Baby Grace. It is my favorite of all the Philosophy scents, followed by Falling in Love. 

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Thank you for the heads up!  I'm looking forward to the Caramel Apple!  I don't remember if I've tried the Egg Nog.  I'm pretty sure I haven't tried the Hot Cocoa. The Apple Cinammon sounds good too!  If only they would bring back Crispy Marshmallow Bars!  That was one of my very favorites!  I couldn't find the live stream.

I'm looking forward to the 6 piece holiday set too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Old Fashioned Egg Nog and Caramel Apple are coming back!!!!!

@FlyersGirl  I just finished watching the taping of the livestream!! I love how they make the recordings available so people can watch if they can't get it live. I loooooooove Egg Nog!!! I believe it was 1 of my 1st Philosophy shower gels that I ever bought. I've been stalking QVC now for a few??? years waiting to see if it would appear at a great super size price!!! It's a definite must buy item for me and will be stalking the site to see it when its loaded LOL think she said September for it at earliest?

Since there are multiple "apple" scents coming out, does Philosophy do a good legit apple scent? True to the actual fruit? I haven't tried any but have tried other brands and often it smells more chemical vs apples. I adore fresh Fall locally apples so maybe i'm just a snob when it comes to apple scents...but the names Heidi gave sound interesting! If i recall it's going to be Warm Apple CIder Donuts, Caramel Apple. Cinnamon sugared apple? All 3 are things I would eat but do I want to shower with them? any reviews would be appreciated! Smiley Happy 

The 6 pack of the holiday 16 ounce bottles sounds like a fun combo. I'll most likely be tempted if they can do an event pricing AND free shipping! I think Philosophy's Christmas in July all month free shipping has spoiled me and I don't ever want to pay shipping again. 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

Egg Nog!!!  I've missed that scent! So glad to see it will be back this year.  Thanks for the head's up!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FindingMyJoy So nice to read that you are excited about Egg Nog. And it will be the Original Egg Nog not the Spiced Egg Nog which was ok but nowhere near as good as the original. 

For the apple scents, my experience has been that they are spot on true app!e. Funny, I was going though my stash earlier today and found a bottle of Granny's apple pie that I am now using. It smells exactly like an apple crumb pie. I  can smell the baked apples, buttery crust and cinnamon crumble. So good. And one of my favorite sets that philosophy did a long time ago was called  "bobbing for apples" and it included scents of green apple, red apple and caramel apple. Again, the scents were exactly as described. For the scents Heidi talked about today, I am getting the Caramel apple and the Cinnamon sugared apple when they are released. The apple cider donut has been available for the past few years and I already have a couple of bottles in my stash. I may have to get a few bottles of Caramel apple as I really like that one. 

Agree with you about the free shipping. 😁

@SurferWife ❤ Egg nog!!!!

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Ok I am very excited about this. 

Heidi just hosted a QVC livestream and advised that Old Fashioned Egg Nog, Caramel Apple and Hot Cocoa will all be offered in 32 ounce bottles on QVC for the holidays. No date offered, or any info about how they will sell (individual bottles or sets) but she showed her sample bottles, so these really are returning! There is also going to be a new holiday 32 ounce scent that (I forget the name) will be apple cinnamon.

I tuned in late, so I will need to watch the entire live stream when I have a chance, but I do know that she also provided a description of the scents in the 6 piece 16 ounce set. So if you want details, check out the live stream!

copying a couple of you that I know like some of these scents and apologies if I missed someone who would want to know.

@wonderfulworld @AuntG @Tissyanne 

@kathie66 @SurferWife @LovePhil

Many thanks...love eggnog!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! 😊

Looks like all three of those back from the vault scents will be jumping into my shopping cart when they hit the "shelves" I've waited patiently for the return of the Old Fashioned Eggnog scent for the longest time. 
Can't wait to hear more about the difference between the Warm Apple Cider Doughnut and the Cinnamon Sugared Apple for the Fall Season. I tried Apple Cider and that one didn't translate for me. It was a disappointing chemical scent to my nose rather than Apple cider scented. 
Looking forward to the new scents for Fall and the holidays. I just hope they are offered in single 32 oz. choices rather than the duos. Two 32 oz. bottles of the same scent  is a bit much for one person.